Improve your print quality with the most powerful 3D printing software available. Simplify3D® provides complete control over your print settings, making it easier than ever to create high-quality 3D prints. Start up quickly with pre-configured settings optimized for Flashforge 3D Printer, review a simulation of your build sequence in the Preview Mode, and begin your 3D printing with confidence. Total control means amazing 3D prints!
For Your Information:
- You will receive an email with Simplify3D download link after purchasing.
- You can install Simplify3D on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
- The software is viewable in English, German, Spanish, Japanese, French or Italian.
- System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system. Internet connection is required for Simplify3D installation and operation.
- Simplify3D can be used to slice 3d models for Creator Pro, Creator Pro 2 and Finder 3d printing.
Simplify3D Slicing Software Main Features
Quick and Easy Start-up:
- Start printing quickly with pre-configured profiles optimized for your 3D printer.
- Follow helpful on-screen tips and wizards to discover powerful new techniques.
High Performance Slicer:
- Simplify3D is a fast and powerful slicer available for desktop 3D printers.
- High-performance software algorithms outpace other slicers by a 10-to-1 margin.
Integrated Software Workflow:
- Prepare – Import, scale, rotate and repair your 3D model until it is just right.
- Process – Fine-tune custom print settings for complete control over your printing.
- Preview – Watch in-depth animated print preview to ensure print success.
- Print – Save sliced files to an SD card or use a USB connection to gain real-time information.
Customizable Support Structures:
- The custom support tool allows you to position supports exactly where you need them.
- Control the size and density of support structures to save print time and material.
- Supports break away quickly and cleanly, which helps avoid causing any damage to your final model.
- Print supports in a different filament on printers with multiple extruders.
Animated Preview Mode:
- Watch a detailed animation of your build sequence, line-by-line or layer-by-layer.
- Use the Preview to visualize the result of your changes and identify errors before printing.
- Take advantage of Preview tools that estimate print time, filament usage and cost.
Optimized for Multiple Extruders:
- Use the Dual Extrusion Wizard to streamline the setup of multi-extrusion projects.
- Create sharp definition between colors using Ooze Shields and Prime Pillars.
- Learn to print using different materials in each extruder, creating exciting new possibilities!
Advanced Multi-Part Printing:
- Maximize build plate capacity with settings that improve control over multi-part projects.
- Assign different print settings to each model or group of models on a multi-part print bed.
- Adjust as many settings as you desire and optimize the full power of your 3D printer today!
- WindowsWindows Vista or later
- Mac OSMac OS X 10.7 or later
- LinuxRecommended Distribution: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS or later
- Recommended RequirementsIntel® Core i7 CPU, 8GB or more of RAM
- Minimum RequirementsIntel® Pentium® 4 CPU
4GB of RAM
OpenGL 2.0 capable system
Internet connection required*
1GB of available hard-disk space
Supported File Formats
- Import3D Models: stl, obj, 3mf
Image Conversion: jpg, png
Application: fff, factory
- ExportToolpaths: gcode, x3g, makerbot, 3w, g3drem, bfb, hsv
Application: fff, factory