- Large build volume: 200*148*150mm.
- Simple bits of assembly for the quick start-up: set up and start printing within minutes after some small manual assembly.
- Independent dual extruders: enable diverse 3d printing modes including Mirror Mode, Duplicate Mode, Dual Filament Printing Mode, and Dual Color Printing Mode.
- 3.5-inch touchscreen: set up dual extrusion FDM 3d printing accurately and quickly.
- Anti-scrape design: ensures final 3d objects with clean neat smooth surface, extend build plate life span, and lower maintenance cost.
- Open 3D slicer support: FlashPrint allows easy 3d slicing for quick and better printing. Other software apps, such as SolidWorks, 3D Max, are supported.
- Wide 3d printing materials: PLA, ABS, PETG, etc. Creator Pro 2 prints with water-soluble filament PVA, etc.
- Support 2 spool filament plates in the back, more convenient for dual printing. For quick 3d printing startup. 2 spools of Flashforge PLA filament (1000g/roll) will be sent together with the printer for FREE.
- Handle design for easy machine moving.
Independent Dual Extruder System 3D Printer
Best 3D Printer under $900, rated by ALL3DP (Spring, 2021)
Independent Dual Extruder
Support Various Filaments
Diverse 3D Printing Modes
The IDEX allows Creator Pro 2 3d prints via mirror, duplicate, dual filament and dual-color modes. It is a dual-color 3d printer. That saying, you can print models at half the time compared to traditional 3d printers, with open options on filaments and color combination. Dual extruder 3d printer is a saver for 3d printing creative objects.
Avoid any scrapes during 3d printing process, ensures clean color presentation and smooth printing results.
Simple Touchscreen Interface
Creator Pro 2's 3.5-inch touchscreen makes 3d object printing easier, more efficient, and responsive.
Creator Pro 2 3d print guide: send 3d model files by SD Card, feed-in filament, tap touchscreen to set up 3d printing, preheat build platform, and start printing.
Wide Materials Compatibility
With an extruder up to 200℃ and a heating build plate up to 120℃, Creator Pro 2 prints with PLA, ABS, PVA, PETG materials.
Better yet, you can adjust the chamber for specific material printing. Open the front door and remove the top cover for PLA 3D printing. Or simply close the front door and top cover to build a closed chamber for better ABS printing.
Simple and Functional 3D Printing Support: FlashPrint
Offering full slicing settings and features such as model cutting, dimensional compensation, treelike and linear supports, FlashPrint is a powerful yet easy 3d printing software for beginners and experienced users.
Flashforge Creator Pro 2 3D Printer Application
Designers and engineers use Creator Pro 2 to print product prototype, especially when working on complicated parts for consumer electronics. Its independent dual extruder helps reduce prototype time to days, even hours, on real significance achieves quick prototype. Check out some sample prints by Creator Pro 2.
The Flashforge Creator Pro 2 introduces plenty of new tricks over its immediate predecessor, the Creator Max, without shunting the price skywards. This is a quality dual extrusion printer at a competitive price, tackling what you ask of it with, mostly, no trouble.
One of the best dual-extruder 3D pritners on the market, the Flashforge Creator Pro 2 is an outstanding printer with tons of premium features. The benefits of having each print head move individually are plain to see in the versatility of the printer, from having 2 of a model print simultaneously making it wonderfully efficient for mass production, to the ability to make clean dual-colored prints and make use of soluble supports.
The Creator Pro 2 has been an absolute delight to play around with. The sheer robustness and reliability of the system are just what we've come to expect from FlashForge, and the company has done it once again.the Creator Pro 2 is a workshop companion well worth the price point.
It's a very capable machine.The top-end build quality, worthwhile dual extruder design, affordable price, and user-friendly operation all contribute to a terrific 3D printing experience that you do not want to miss out on.
- Extruder Quantity2
- Nozzle Diameter0.4 mm
- Maximum Extruder Temperature240 ℃
- Maximum Platform Temperature120 ℃
- Print Speed10-100 mm/s
- Filament CompatibilityPLA , ABS , PVA , PETG
- Print Volume200 x 148 x 150 mm
- Layer Thickness0.1-0.4 mm
- Print Precision±0.2 mm
- Printer Dimension526*360*403(550)mm
- Screen3.5 inch
- Net Weight14.8 kg
- Gross Weight21 kg
- Input100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz
- Output24 V, 13.3 A
- Power320 W
- ConnectivitySD card
- Input3mf / stl / obj / fpp / bmp / png / jpg / jpeg files
- Outputx3g files
- Noise 50dB
- Working Environment18-30 ℃
Comparison between Creator Pro and Creator Pro 2
||Creator Pro 2
||200*148*150 mm mirror mode: 80*148*150mm
||ABS, PLA, TPU 95A, PVA
||ABS, PLA, PVA/, HIPS
||Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Korean
|Auto bed leveling
|Filament running out reminding
|Resume printing after power cut off
|Touch LCD screen
|Net weight of complimentary filaments
3D Printer X1
Top Cover X1
Random Filament X2
Power Cable X1
USB Cable X1
Support Holder X2
SD Card X1
Build Tape X1
Leveling Card X1
Filament Guide Tube X2
Unclogging Pin Tool X1
Allen Wrench X2
Screw Driver X1
PTFE Tube X2
Anti- oozing plate X1
Glue Stick X1
Leveling Nut X1
Quick Start Guide X1
After-sales Service Card X1